Sales Support – Professional Aviation Associates
Under the direction of the Director of Sales, this position will support the sales operations by providing customer services, quoting and processing of sales order.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- First and foremost, answering telephone and providing our customers with a first-class experience in every aspect of our interaction. Builds strong and sustaining long-term customer relationships.
- Generation and distribution of Monthly Specials and coordination of direct marketing efforts.
- Daily monitoring and quoting of ILS, Parts Base and Stock Market quotes.
- Administration of brokered sales activities.
- Quote prices, contract terms, warranties and delivery dates.
- Sales Interface with IT.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing reports and keeping sales records.
- Preparation of month end detailed sales reporting activities.
- Additional administration duties as assigned.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Assertiveness – Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Goal Oriented – Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Negotiation Skills – Ability to reach outcomes that gain support and acceptance of all parties.
- Presentation Skills – Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Relationship Building – Ability to effectively build relationships with customers, suppliers and co-workers
- Research Skills – Ability to design and conduct a systematic, objective and critical investigation.
- Sales Ability – Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
- Self-Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Skills & Abilities
Associates Degree (two year college or technical school) Preferred or Work equivalent, Field of Study: Business Administration.
- Four (4) years of aviation industry experience, King Air Beechcraft 1900 product experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Ability to multi-task with effective results; excellent time-management and organizational skills
- CRM Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Quantum Component Quantum Experience preferred
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this position
O (Occasionally) Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0-2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Position requires this activity up to 33%-66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
|Stand||O||10 lbs or less||O|
|Manually Manipulate||O||50-100 lbs||N|
|Reach Outward||O||Over 100 lbs||N|
|Reach Above Shoulder||N|
|Reach Above Shoulder||N||13-25 lbs||O|
|Squat or Kneel||N|
Primarily in an office environment with occasional visits to warehouse and shop areas.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements bay be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.
Position is based in Atlanta, GA