Component Repair and Overhaul (CR&O)
When circumstances call for repair or overhaul, look to Greenwich AeroGroup for comprehensive, superior workmanship that’s second to none. Ours is the most experienced team of professionals in the industry, with skilled technicians and quality-assurance staff ready when you are — providing 24-hour AOG support. Plus, we have the financial strength, repair capabilities and inventory levels needed to support complex programs and meet commitments.
Services include component repair and overhaul, including accessory class 1, 2 and 3, instrument class 1, 2, 3 and 4 and radio class 1, 2 and 3 pressurization components, instruments and avionics. Among our many capabilities:
- Landing gear repair and overhaul:
- Hawker, Beechcraft, Bombardier, Embraer, Dornier and Cessna aircraft
- Exchange components
- Extensive approved repair specifications and PMA capabilities
- Accessories, including limited airframe (e.g., wheels/brakes, fuel/pneumatic/hydraulic valves, actuators, gearboxes, blowers)
- Pressurization components (e.g., mini controllers, controllers, outflow valves, pneumatic relays, shutoff valves)
- Instruments (e.g., fuel flow and indication, pressure and temperature indicators, air data instruments and systems)
- Avionics (e.g., navigation, communication, radar, CVR, Honeywell Silver Crown, Collins Equipment, etc.)
- Pratt and Whitney PT6 Hot Section qualified
- Bell 206, 407, 412 OEM-approved component repair and overhaul
Greenwich AeroGroup’s specialized services encompass pressure tests, additional capitalizes, test fixtures, machine capabilities and nondestructive testing. A whole host of certifications include:
- FAA and EASA Repair Station Certificate
- FAA Operations Specification
- FAA/DOT Anti-drug Program
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
When you partner with us, you receive a commitment — to be there for you regardless of whether it is 3:00 on a Wednesday afternoon or 3:00 on a Sunday morning. We will be there to answer a question or deliver a part. That is what we do; that is who we are.
Greenwich AeroGroup is committed to partnering with you.